Wednesday 22 February 2012

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda #February

This will be my fortnightly shopping list remixed with a wish list. What I could, would and should buy. So, in essence, look out for a lot of Primark, Prada and gym memberships every other week.

Could of... bought these retro styled Gola Quota Classic trainers from New Look for a reasonable £39.99. They could have looked great with my bright coloured jeans!

Would of... been the proud owner of the Manolo Blahnik for Liberty 'Cream Amelia print scarf' if I had £135 to spare. I would of been very happy too.



Should of... purchased a sensible shift dress for when I inevitably get my dream job. Surprisingly, Tesco have a great range of affordable office wear, like this yellow shift dress, £42.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...