Wednesday 4 July 2012

LOOKBOOK: The Interview Edit

Though I love being a freelance writer, it's not giving me the financial stability I'd hoped for so I've been applying for full time jobs recently.

My first interview is tomorrow and I've been thinking about the outfit I'm going to wear a lot.

I'm not vain but I'm also not naive - first impressions count - so I wanted to wear something stylish in a classical sort of way.

I headed straight to Next, home of the smart casual attire, and bought a pair of tailored trousers and a loose fitted cream shirt with lace detail.

The outfit is simple yet stylish and I'll be able to wear it to all of my interviews - from journalism to PR.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Momma needs a new wardrobe...


3 comments:

  1. This looks very smart, good luck! :)

    http://fashionfumble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! All fingers and toes crossed :)

    MJ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on interview! I like the lighting of your shoots

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...