Monday 2 July 2012

LOOKBOOK: The Birthday Meal Edit


I had big dreams for this outfit. I was going to have a stylish designer dress with all new accessories... But then I woke up and remembered that I'm poor.

This being said I quite liked my budget outfit! You could never tell my dress was a bargain £15 from Select - or so my family assured me.

I teamed it with a black belt and black cardigan from Marks and Sparks for the contrast and accessorised with leopard print and gold bangles from River Island.

The outfit was classy enough for the swanky restaurant but could also be worn out on the town once I had ditched the cardy in the cloak room - all in the name of Nan's 77th obvs.

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely! :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely get some wear out of this dress.

      MJ xoxo

      Delete
  3. i love that dress!

    you have a great blog, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...