Monday 24 September 2012

A Plain Review: Styloko



I came across Styloko about a year ago when my friend interned there. I didn't expect much from the site but after my first visit I was a goner to their fashion scrapbooks.

It is initially a fashion sales website, however, unlike other sales trackers it also incorporates an online scrapbook (think secret sales meets Pinterest).



With the personalised scrapbook - or My Styloko - you can upload items of clothing and accessories that you're coveting at the moment and when that piece goes on sale, Styloko will notify you.

Yes this a website where you can display your current fashion loves and it will let you know when you can purchase them for a fraction of the price - hence my love for Styloko!

I love the style of the site, the online scrapbook and the inspiration it gives me for my Coulda Woulda Shoulda blog posts. Let me know what you think of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...