Thursday 28 June 2012

Next celebrates the big 3-0


Next, the high street home of the smart casual attire, is turning 30 this year. To celebrate this milestone, Next have created an interactive timeline on their Facebook account that charts the store's history.

If you're a sad fashionista like myself, you'll love the timeline - especially as it shows the development of timeless pieces such as suits, denims and wedges over the past 30 years. Who knew I could be so interested in the 80s??

Next is an iconic British high street brand and is one of the very few places that both myself and my mum can happily shop at, which is no small feat by any means! To celebrate (and say thanks) I have chosen my three favourite pieces that are currently in store for you.

Smart
Casual
Beach



















Collage created on Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...